Center-Based Care Locations
Our center-based care has 6 locations in the greater Boston area, including a brand new Learning Lab in Jamaica Plain.
- Each center has 5-10 classrooms that include infant/toddler and preschool classrooms.
- Follow NAEYC guidelines regarding teacher:child ratios.
- Provide breakfast, lunch, and snack—making up 2/3 of our childrens' daily nutrition.
- Hours: 7:30am-5:30pm
Nurtury's Family Child Care System
- Nurtury recruits, vets, and contracts with each educator/provider.
- The providers in our system meet all state requirements and licensing standards.
- We value family child care educators who not only provide quality care, but who are dedicated to furthering their own learning.
- Nurtury offers our family child care providers educational and training opportunities as well as regular technical assistance, and offers support for providers as they pursue their career goals.
- Many of Nurtury's providers also have certificates in child development (CDA's), associates, bachelors or masters degrees.
- Because Nurtury manages many of the administrative tasks that support Providers' businesses, they are free to focus more of their energy on caring for the children.