Preschool Learning Experience - Boston Universal Pre-Kindergarten
Nurtury’s pre-school classrooms ensure that all children start school with the tools they need for Kindergarten success. We provide high quality early education to promote school readiness –addressing cognitive social-emotional, physical and nutritional needs, and family support.
Our Universal Pre-K Program
- BPS Focus is on K1 & the Building Blocks Curriculum, which are national models in early childhood education
- All classroom environments are age-appropriate and culturally responsive.
The classroom ratio is two educators for 20 students.
- The program is accredited or pursing accreditation by a national early childhood accrediting body, and meets other accountability benchmarks.
- All Pre-K teachers have a degree in early childhood education, are prepared to teach in "inclusive" classroom settings to support students of all backgrounds, and earn the same starting salary for a Boston Public Schools teacher.
- Teachers receive coaching supports and professional development training from BPS Full Day/Full Year.
- Our centers are open 10 hours/day 52 weeks a year ( BPS curriculum covers full year as compared to BPS 180 days of instruction
- Extended day is covered by private fee, or subsidy if income eligible
- No cost to families with Boston residency BPS covers the cost of the 6.5 hours a day /180 days
How to Qualify
- Children must be 4 years old prior to September 1.
- Family must live in Boston.
What you'll need to apply
- Documentation of your child's age.
- Proof of Boston residency.
How to Apply
- All Vouchers Accepted. Must Call to Register.
- Contact the Admissions Office at (617) 603-4633.
Where we are
Nurtury Horadan Way
38 Horadan Way
Nurtury Learning Lab
33 Bickford Street
Jamacia Plain, MA
Nurtury Tremont Street
436 Tremont Street, Rear