Make Early Education and Care Your Next Career Move!
Make a positive career move while making a difference in a child’s future! Nurtury has been providing high quality child care and education to children and families throughout the city of Boston for over 130 years. Our goal is to ensure that existing staff and all new hires are better prepared to succeed in their job, contributing to the success of Nurtury' children.
In addition to competitive wages, which include stipends/hiring bonuses for qualifying individuals, Nurtury offers a comprehensive benefits package including the following:
- Employee Assistance Program
- Child Care Discount
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Generous Paid Time Off
For more information on Nurtury’s Benefits Package please call 617-695-0700, option 3.
95 Berkeley St., Suite 306, Boston, MA
- On-Call Teacher Assistant Floater throughout all locations (Hours vary. Must be available between 7:30-5:30, Mondays-Fridays)
- Assistant Program Director
- 1 Opening: Infant/Toddler Teacher (Full Time Shift TBD)
- 1 Opening: Lead PreschoolTeacher (Full Time Shift TBD)
- Lead Program Director (Full Time. 37.5 hours)
- Director of Family Engagement (Full Time, 37.5 hours)
- After School Coordinator
- 3 Openings: Infant/Toddler Teacher (Full Time, 40 hours)
- 3 Openings: Preschool Teacher SHIFT TBD (Full Time)
- 3 Openings: Infant/Toddler Teacher SHIFT TBD (Full Time)
- 1 Opening: Lead Infant/Toddler Teacher (Full Time 9:30am-5:30pm)
- 1 Opening: Infant/Toddler Teacher (Part Time 1:30pm-5:30pm)
- 1 Opening: Preschool Teacher (Full Time Shift TBD)